• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What I've noticed about Cukkers ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post

Illusory superiority. .
    Ah I get it. there's a random index which fires every day to get the phrase or word du jour.

Funny, superior illusions. Or illusory funny superiority.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Is that the best you can do

The one good point is that at least your medium term memory isn't shot yet unlike your short term and long term memory.
      Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Every time you mention that I am reminded what a colossal bore you are, that this is one of your favourite anecdotes.
      Originally posted by eek View Post
      It's his only anecdote.
      I like your double act. It's a superior illusion of intelligence. Very funny.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Ah I get it. there's a random index which fires every day to get the phrase or word du jour.

Funny, superior illusions. Or illusory funny superiority.
        Not random at all, I believe your behaviour is funny, strange funny. That's not changed. I think you're an ass. That's not changed. Today's use of illusory superiority has been used as you appear to have this condition.

I'd beware of mixing sayings too - It's considered better form to use the full french e.g. mot du jour. But you knew that, for you're extensively traveled, experienced, yada yada yada

Comment

Anyway spring seems to have sprung and my model has run.
          I'm off for a beer.
          Sayonara
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Anyway spring seems to have sprung and my model has run.
            I'm off for a beer.
            Sayonara
            sas, you got the saying wrong in the rep too. It should read I've forgotten more than you. It's down to your age, and experience yada yada yada

Comment

You can just imagine Sas talking to his hair-dresser/Tesco checkout girl/Neighbour/anyone who can't find a way to avoid talking to him "you know, one time he even suggested multiplying every side of an equation by 0.25 to account for a leap year. I mean, you can't make this stuff up, what a loser".
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I have to agree with Sas, its pretty obvious that some of the posters here are lacking in mental maturity as I like to call it. One manifestation is attacking people when you can't comprehend what they are saying, but don't do that, it's just fear of being in the dark.

Comment

As someone who has a much better education than most, is a little older with a broader life experience than many, is well travelled and is well read to boot, I've noticed a few things about the community on CUK.

1. Most of you have too many unknown unknowns, for people who are meant to be educated.
                  2. But even more dangerously many of you think you have known knowns that you don't have.
                  3. Having known unknowns is OK.
                  4. Some lucky people have unknown knowns.

That is all.
                  You're beginning to sound like Ron Dumsfeld now.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

the care in the community patients have to have somewhere to go, its not our fault SASGuru and his sockie proggy are billeted at CUK.

just chill the sun is shining
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
                      I have to agree with Sas, its pretty obvious that some of the posters here are lacking in mental maturity as I like to call it. One manifestation is attacking people when you can't comprehend what they are saying, but don't do that, it's just fear of being in the dark.
                      Nurse! Nurse!!! Another one has got out!!!!
                      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                      X