• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This rep malarkey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm confused. I take a few months away and my title has changed to a "lesser" one , but the rep has stayed the same.

I'm generally confused though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
      I'm confused. I take a few months away and my title has changed to a "lesser" one , but the rep has stayed the same.

I'm generally confused though.
      We had some Quantitative Easing.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Well, you won't be needing any more for a while then?
        Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
        Anyway, you have got plenty already, haven't you?
        Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        some people will always want more no matter how much they have, tsk!
        Oh, am I top? I hadn't noticed...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Oh, am I top? I hadn't noticed...
          Don't worry you won't stay there long, these people are very fickle with who they dole it out too
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            It doesn't work by the way. I only pretend to cry because it ensures I continue to fit MF's image of me
            Bed wetter.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Bed wetter.
              I thought you had started to wear Pullups again after that advice from myself and Suity. If you haven't got any this is what you need.

Last edited by eek; 1 May 2013, 12:19.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Don't worry eek, that bet wetter fat boy keeps + repping everyone so he can send me some of his love all the time. I ifnd it odd, but at least I'm always in his thoughts

Comment

For some reason I now have 17K points so feel free to ask for some I have plenty to share around.

Gosh, that's very uncontractor like isn't it?

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

qh
                    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      Because he's repped everyone over that 3 minute period.

I find that Troll neg reps me every few hours it seems. He must be frantically repping his little army of sockies just to enable this.
                      Comical to know that I am foremost in his thoughts although a little unnerving in a "bunny-boiler" kind of a way.
                      Especially following on from his stalking me around Facebook too.
                      Still, I suppose I should be flattered that I am able to exert such control over his activities without even trying.
                      I pwn the guy.............what a loser!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X