• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

hark at her

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    And there you have it. The comms skills of a typical techie.

So what great rocket science do you work in O great one?
    Honestly sas, you come on here every day belittling everyone else's intellect, when you really should be having a look in the mirror.

It's actually sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      Honestly sas, you come on here every day belittling everyone else's intellect, when you really should be having a look in the mirror.

It's actually sad.
      I don't belittle everyone's intellect. There are plenty of people on here I admire for various reasons.
      Anyway can you tell us what you do? I'm curious since you imply it must be some kind of rocket science that would put me to shame.
      Last edited by sasguru; 30 April 2013, 10:34.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I don't belittle everyone's intellect. There are plenty of people on here I admire for various reasons.
        Anyway can you tell us what you do? I'm curious since you imply it must be some kind of rocket science that would put me to shame.
        I am not delving into that thanks ass, I work in a niche area, with DV clearance. Suffice I am not going to piss that against the wall to satisfy your insecurities.

Comment

FTFY

Of all the bulltulipping Bulltulipers, you really do talk some bulltulip...
          ...insecurities.

You seem to be the one with the insecurities. I'm not surprised given your communication skills.
          That's why SB can always make you froth at the mouth.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I work in a niche area, with DV clearance.
            He means he lifts the barrier at the front gates of G4S sas. But keep it under your hat.......walls have ears etc.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              He means he lifts the barrier at the front gates of G4S sas. But keep it under your hat.......walls have ears etc.

Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

You seem to be the one with the insecurities. I'm not surprised given your communication skills.
                None at all Ass, none at all thanks. I just find it funny that you come on here bull tulipping all day, telling everyone how clever you are, how much more clever you are than anyone else, that you have got this, done that, and everyone else is thick. Honestly, have you heard of projection, for you stink of it.

My communication skills are just fine ass, for you tend to operate to the lowest common denominator; something you'd know if you really were capable of communicating at all levels.

Comment

Strange thing is I am sitting here thinking back over the last 10 years mix of permie and contracting and in the last 5 years all my client managers/managers have all been women and can count on one hand the number of male bosses I have had in all that time.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Some complete guff.
                    It's like a terrier barking and with a similar significance.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

...and the lowest common denominator rocks up on time again.

Perfect timing fat boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X