• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stupid journalists who propagated the MMR scare

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    it smells, I suspect it will come back later.
    Actual evidence for this assertion?
    When I call you thick, it's not an insult.

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
      So you expect journalists to visit every lab where scientific papers are published and verify all the data and processes are valid?
      Yerm, hell yes! Too many news stories have brought down decent people on the back of lazy journalism, ask Chris Jefferies
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Yerm, hell yes! Too many news stories have brought down decent people on the back of lazy journalism, ask Chris Jefferies
        So reporting the findings of a study published from a highly regarded journal is the same as accusing someone who hasn't been charged with murder? Do try and think a bit before you post your drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
          So reporting the findings of a study published from a highly regarded journal is the same as accusing someone who hasn't been charged with murder? Do try and think a bit before you post your drivel.
          No, trusting a single source is the same no matter what the source is!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well it's not though is it. If i post on here that your wife is cheating it's probably bollocks, if your best mate tells you it's considerably more believable.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

More ignorant and biased opinion

Full statement by MMR scare doctor Andrew Wakefield: 'The Government has tried to cover up putting price before children

David Kirby: Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism

Vaccine Cases (UNPUBLISHED) | US Court of Federal Claims

how does it go now oh yes....

Your sister smelt of balckberries and your dog is a hamster.

no too humourus.

I am a genius and you are all cretins ... (tail away to Dalek like exterminate sound)... you arrrre allll CRET......inzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Wakefield can bump his gums as much as he wants, his research was nothing short of a pathetic.

Comment

So most of the knowledge you have cannot be trusted, as it was told to you by your teacher or parent etc.

Comment

Some complete drivel
                    One thing I've noticed about CUK cretins is that they're tenacious in their quest to demonstrate their stupidity to all and sundry.

Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      Wakefield can bump his gums as much as he wants, his research was nothing short of a pathetic.
                      No one is doubting his research was poorly conducted, its whether he was on to something or not. I suspect he was, he just failed to prove it properly.

sorry the payouts by courts around the world he mentions at the bottom I find more convincing than a flat denial by a bunch of polical medics taking part in what smells like a cover up.

Obviously something the NHS never does, stafford etc.

read the other two links.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X