• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stupid journalists who propagated the MMR scare

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
    Interesting website, this...

Redrockcloud

Submissions from parents rather than scientists. Make of it what you will.
    I make this of it..

JABS Loonies - Justice, Awareness, Basic Support and Mind Blowing Stupidity: Following Vaccinations

Comment

An easy way to spot hoax, kook, conspiracy theorist, bad science and quack medicine websites is that they rely heavily on testimonials rather than citing the results of peer reviewed clinical trials published in respected medical journals.

Make of that what you will.....
      Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Interesting website, this...

Redrockcloud

They have about 1100 people who's children may have been affected by vaccines or may have been autistic anyway, worldwide. As opposed to 158 000 measles deaths, that were definitely caused by measles, worldwide in 2011.

WHO | Measles
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
          An easy way to spot hoax, kook, conspiracy theorist, bad science and quack medicine websites is that they rely heavily on testimonials rather than citing the results of peer reviewed clinical trials published in respected medical journals.

Make of that what you will.....
          Do you have any links to these peer reviewed clinical trials? I'd like to see them please.
          'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
          Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

That's also a very interesting website. Especially the comment from "gregthegreen" on the statistics of dying from measles.

Comment

Do you have any links to these peer reviewed clinical trials? I'd like to see them please.
              no just believe they are there because the Government says so - Peasant
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                no just believe they are there because the Government says so - Peasant
                oh yes, sorry I almost forgot my place in society

Comment

oh yes, sorry I almost forgot my place in society
                  You rich yet?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    You rich yet?
                    no but he gets into your Mothers & wife's stockings every year!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      no but he gets into your Mothers & wife's stockings every year!
                      Luck chap!
                      That and he knows a scientific method guaranteed to make positive returns on the stock market.
                      Will come in handy for his HMRC bill.
                      The man's a genius of the first order.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X