• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top of the reps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Due to leaving the scores that we had all accrued as they are the only choice was to massively increase the rep level thresholds and therefore increase the amount of rep comment leaves.
    I don't follow that part. If we'd all started maxing out the top rep-level why not just move the rep-levels apart and keep the rest the same, so it takes much longer to reach levels... aren't we all just going to bang into the ceiling again this way?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I don't follow that part. If we'd all started maxing out the top rep-level why not just move the rep-levels apart and keep the rest the same, so it takes much longer to reach levels... aren't we all just going to bang into the ceiling again this way?
      Going on the same ratio's its gonna get exhausted quicker now, about 5,000 between levels and some are giving 1,500 each time the give +VE, previously it was about 500 between levels and at +VE Rep was worth about 25-50
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Going on the same ratio's its gonna get exhausted quicker now, about 5,000 between levels and some are giving 1,500 each time the give +VE, previously it was about 500 between levels and at +VE Rep was worth about 25-50
        I guess the gap between levels increases rapidly.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I took a look at the rep scores. How on Earth can some people who rarely post and are poor contributors be bummed up above those who have been on the forum for many years and had reasonable scores? It seems that popular opinion will move to the top while unpopular will move to the bottom thus defeating the object of having a forum.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            I took a look at the rep scores. How on Earth can some people who rarely post and are poor contributors be bummed up above those who have been on the forum for many years and had reasonable scores? It seems that popular opinion will move to the top while unpopular will move to the bottom thus defeating the object of having a forum.
            There are surefire ways of increasing your rep:

1) Post something interesting/witty/clever
            2) Post a good insult - MF or Suity are good targets
            3) Post pictures of tits.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              There are surefire ways of increasing your rep:

1) Post something interesting/witty/clever
              2) Post a good insult - MF or Suity are good targets
              3) Post pictures of tits.

HTH.
              Lets see if that still works........

Comment

It does!

I just got a thousand points which is more than I had before and more than Sasguru can count up to.

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
                  Mawillion Fan has a touch of dewwing do..... I think that should read

"Mawillion Fan is stiwl an awse wipe"

The sockie master has taken his creation
                  off the bottom run. Admin, please do the
                  needful and tell us who it is!

Then ban Woderick

What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

The sockie master has taken his creation
                    off the bottom run. Admin, please do the
                    needful and tell us who it is!

Then ban Woderick

I believe he's one of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      I believe he's one of yours.
                      +1
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X