• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can we blame this on Maggie?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    FFS that's the problem with IT people - do you have to be so fooking binary?
    She did some good stuff but ultimately failed in the big picture.
    WHS, in fact the binary way of thinking is the cause of the worlds problems. We need a new party that doesn't have the baggage of its history and isn't constrained by a particular ideology.

People like Dodgy, can't think for themselves so just pick a side and spout things they have heard.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
      WHS, in fact the binary way of thinking is the cause of the worlds problems. We need a new party that doesn't have the baggage of its history and isn't constrained by a particular ideology.

People like Dodgy, can't think for themselves so just pick a side and spout things they have heard.
      An IT contractor accusing someone else of taking a binary view

Can one of you please explain and evidence that mine is a binary view please. Are throwaway lines all your tiny minds can cope with?

Let us start with this sweeping statement: f"act the binary way of thinking is the cause of the worlds problems"

What exactly does it mean? give us an example and explain why it is binary and how it evidences that such thinking is the "cause of all problems".
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        An IT contractor accusing someone else of taking a binary view

Can one of you please explain and evidence that mine is a binary view please. Are throwaway lines all your tiny minds can cope with?

Let us start with this sweeping statement: f"act the binary way of thinking is the cause of the worlds problems"

What exactly does it mean? give us an example and explain why it is binary and how it evidences that such thinking is the "cause of all problems".
        You know when you were in school and couldn't understand most things the teacher told you?
        Well you know Thatchers invention, the internet? It doesn't help you to be brainier, only acts a foghorn for your stupidity.
        Give up the analysis game, you don't have the intellectual apparatus for it.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Is it at all by coincidence that Osborne was only just there two weeks back? Perhaps he was lobbying on behalf of a family or friend's business?

Or am I just looking for conspiracy theories here.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
            Is it at all by coincidence that Osborne was only just there two weeks back? Perhaps he was lobbying on behalf of a family or friend's business?

Or am I just looking for conspiracy theories here.
            What I find shocking is the fact they didn't move to counting machines years ago. £2-3 million in savings using machines that will cost at most a one off £2-3 million.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              FFS that's the problem with IT people - do you have to be so fooking binary?
              binary is an anagram of brainy.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
              X