• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help with deciding a prize for contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeiraMarsden View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am doing some work experience and have been asked to run a prize draw for contractors and thought I'd ask you for ideas of what you'd like to win if you were to participate in a prize draw that is free to enter.

I have a budget of about £250.
    I can even share the prize draw with you all once is up so you can have a go at winning the prize.

Thanks for the input in advance!

Keira x
    Tell you what, I'll slum it with a 2e cru;

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

There are plenty of services on punternet.com that can be found in that price range. Farmers Gaurdian sheep section if SAS wins!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

iPad mini seems the most obvious choice to me. Desirable and eminently resaleable/regiftable.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

How about an XBOX thingy with that Kinect thingummy ? I won this recently and only played the free game that came with it and now its gathering dust.

FA x
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I have the PS3 equivalemt and its doing the same! I only use my PS3 as a bluray player now.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
            X