• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What were you doing when Thatcher was at the peak of her power?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    The point you are missing is that now we know the emperor has no clothes.
    IT Contractors for years claimed that they were doing something special that needed rare skills which need to be remunerated specially.Now we know that was a pile of crap.
    If the tax-payer owned banks suddenly stopped using contractors do you think they'll suddenly go bust? (They're already performing badly in spite of huge tax free pay.) I reckon nothing at all would happen that cheap bobs cannot do for a loaf of bread.
    True it may hard to hold onto experienced contractors, but surely they're the ones you want to get rid off to get a new mentality in.
    FTFY
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      FTFY
      So 2 million bonus equates to around 100k a year? Math not your strong suit eh?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        FTFY
        Being a thicko, your posts have already shown you don't understand what contractors do.
        So we can safely discount your opinion
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
          So 2 million bonus equates to around 100k a year? Math not your strong suit eh?
          Ah so there is an amount is there that defines greed? so tell us all what that figure is. How much should these bankers be paid?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
            Math not your strong suit eh?
            I don't think he has a strong suit. Except maybe being an expert in hair gel.

Anyway gotta go, even I have to do some work sometime.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

No because I might expose how crap they are.
              Oh lord, that has been exposed already!!!! If there is one thing that public sector workers are known for it is exposing themselves ... oh hang on ...
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I don't think he has a strong suit. Except maybe being an expert in hair gel.

My suit may not be strong but it shines

Comment

Yes, your wife's "smalls" won't wash themselves...........
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                  X