• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ding Dong we lost a great stateswomen - Margaret Thatcher has died

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    YOUR 3 year old?????
    Pathetic response showing you have been pwned.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Tell you what's surprised me here in Ireland, everyone hates her as much as we do in the UK.
      If you recall she refused to negotiate for a peaceful solution to the Irish problem.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

RIP Thatcher ! What a great lady. Its a huge loss to this country and she was the greatest prime minister.

It is disgusting that some Labour voters of CUK are celebrating in this thread. Sickos.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          RIP Thatcher ! What a great lady. Its a huge loss to this country and she was the greatest prime minister.

It is disgusting that some Labour voters of CUK are celebrating in this thread. Sickos.
          I find it quite extraordinary that the one group of people that were "epitomised" by Thatcherism and were able to profit personally from a contracting industry enriched by the denationalisation of the power industry (1998 project anyone?), Big Bang, the computerisation of BA are such ungrateful whiners and hypocrites.

All this nonsense about manufacturing when it was the IT industry that grew phenomenally out of Thatcherism . All this "bulls**t hypocrisy about "poor people losing their jobs" is quite grotesque coming from a group of people making hundreds of thousands of pounds a year and enriching themselves to build IT systems that above all else remove the need to use people in jobs.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

So anyway there you have it, Thatcher's legacy:

A 2nd rate bankrupt nation with close to 100% debt/GDP ratio, a small but all-powerful oligarchy, a hollowed out middle class and an intractable underclass with a huge welfare bill.
            So bad in fact that many want to vote for a 4th rate party led by someone called Nigel, whose economic policies would perform the final coup-de-grace on its economy
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I find it quite extraordinary that the one group of people that were "epitomised" by Thatcherism and were able to profit personally from a contracting industry enriched by the denationalisation of the power industry (1998 project anyone?), Big Bang, the computerisation of BA are such ungrateful whiners and hypocrites.

All this nonsense about manufacturing when it was the IT industry that grew phenomenally out of Thatcherism . All this "bulls**t hypocrisy about "poor people losing their jobs" is quite grotesque coming from a group of people making hundreds of thousands of pounds a year and enriching themselves to build IT systems that above all else remove the need to use people in jobs.
              Some of us can see beyond ourselves to see the bigger picture. It's called intelligence, you wouldn't know anything about that.
              HTH, BIKIW
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Some of us can see beyond ourselves to see the bigger picture. It's called intelligence, you wouldn't know anything about that.
                HTH, BIKIW
                Spoken like Bono
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Spoken like Bono
                  Like I said, you're too thick to work it out.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Like I said, you're too thick to work it out.
                    I presume you must be too clever to explain anything coherently?

Comment

I presume you must be too clever to explain anything coherently?
                      You mean like:

"It was labours job to run the financial markets effectively once Thatcher had freed them from the control of the state."

You couldn't make it up. Honestly.
                      feck me you've ruined my day, chuckling at your absolute nitwittism, to coin a phrase.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X