• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are we going for a random walk?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    It's great that your interest in the stock market and GW is making you look at tools to find out what's what.
    Now all you have to do is learn the pre-requisite maths (advanced calculus and linear algebra mainly) and then do a course in mathematical statistics (as part of a MSc in Stats usually).
    Then we can talk on an equal basis rather than, as now, where I may as well be talking to my 3 year old for all the sense you make.

HTH, BIKIW.
    That coming from someone who didn´t know what linear regression is:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1629104

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      That coming from someone who didn´t know what linear regression is:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1629104

I think it is pretty obvious sasguru is no statistical guru. He's probably just another unemployed permie wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I think it is pretty obvious sasguru is no statistical guru. He's probably just another unemployed permie wannabe.

While you're about with that 3rd rate unemployed musician, BB, I'm raking it in.
        But believe what you want, I don't have the time today, got a deadline on.
        Sayonara, loser.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

While you're about with that 3rd rate unemployed musician, BB, I'm raking it in.
            But believe what you want, I don't have the time today, got a deadline on.
            Sayonara, loser.
            All the bogs need to be cleaned by 5 pm, get at it....
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulafft, at Bergen, Norway.

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard of temperatures in the Arctic zone. Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far North as 81 degrees 29 minutes.

Soundings to 3,100 metres show the Gulf Stream still very warm. Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have completely disappeared. Very few seals and no white fish are found in the Eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts, which have so far never ventured so far North, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds. Within a few years it is predicted that, due to the ice melt, the sea will rise and make most coastal cities uninhabitable.
              IPCC a few years ago?

Nope.

November 2, 1922 – The Washington Post.

Read http://emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-conte...ife-PROPER.pdf

and substitute Climate "Science" with economics.
              Last edited by DimPrawn; 5 April 2013, 09:36.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                IPCC a few years ago?

Nope.

November 2, 1922 – The Washington Post.

Read http://emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-conte...ife-PROPER.pdf

and substitute Climate "Science" with economics.
                Don't you think it would be better for you to get some discipline, and get some skills so you can get a well-paying contract?
                Might also improve your general low level of logic, knowledge and reasoning at the same time.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                X