• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forex market / Forex trading

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Are you sure about that :

Not done it for years but the car before last (brand new) was paid for from spreadbetting.
    So you made money spreadbetting and you are saying it wasn't random? So you are saying you can predict the market direction with a high probability? Why aren't you selling all your assets and investing them in your trading strategy?

Comment

Originally posted by LatteLiberal View Post
      So you made money spreadbetting and you are saying it wasn't random? So you are saying you can predict the market direction with a high probability? Why aren't you selling all your assets and investing them in your trading strategy?
      yeah, its a bit like seeing how sausages are made kinda opens your eyes ....
      If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        EURUSD was on the floor. Follow the news feeds and some EU cretin says Cyprus deal may be on the table again.

EURUSD just shot through the roof.

Of course that was a random co-incidence and it wasn't for example possible to make £1000's in a matter of minutes. Oh no, statistically that couldn't happen.

I was in on the EUR/JPY which had an even bigger swing. JPY is weak and subdued as the markets are worried the BOJ are about the fire up the printing presses again.

Entirely random though
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

You are just like sasguru!

Making money has got nothing to do with predicting the market direction, the direction of the market shows itself, the trick is money management!

Comment

its always better to gamble with others people money ... you can earn really nice life that way.
            If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

No I'm saying I made money spread betting and then stopped because I had other things to work on.

Whether its random or not I actually don't know or care but you can make money spreadbetting if you focus on economic fundamentals and play a longer game.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Making money has got nothing to do with predicting the market direction, the direction of the market shows itself, the trick is money management!
                Great! So you should be rich by the end of the month. Take everything you've got and make some money.
                come back and tell us how it went.

Originally posted by eek View Post
                No I'm saying I made money spread betting and then stopped because I had other things to work on.

Whether its random or not I actually don't know or care but you can make money spreadbetting if you focus on economic fundamentals and play a longer game.
                Ditto to you.

Bunch of cretins.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  I was in on the EUR/JPY which had an even bigger swing. JPY is weak and subdued as the markets are worried the BOJ are about the fire up the printing presses again.

Entirely random though
                  Yes I was long EURJPY and still am.

Comment

Yes I was long EURJPY and still am.

How utterly random
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Now the key is to stay on the trend and squeeze the life out of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X