• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The popular kids at school

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Only a Bob would bang ahead, making his own ill-informed assumptions about the requirement, and deliver something that is technically close to spec but totally unsuitable.

And you haven't answered the other question - would you?
    They say beauty is only skin deep. I don't agree. It wouldn't have mattered it she was a stunner, her attitude was a real turn off.

It may sound corny, but I'm really into my wife of 10 years. She is absolutely gorgeous and I love her to bits.

So, no.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

I tried and she said no
      ftfy

Comment

I tried but she had pepper spray
        FTFY
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          ftfy

Comment

FFs suity, it is a girls 18th party. Steppenwolfe and The Tho is what lads listened to in dark rooms drinking shit: 70s lager.

Stick on dancing queen and you would have got full use of the upskirt shoecam.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              FFs suity, it is a girls 18th party. Steppenwolfe and The Tho is what lads listened to in dark rooms drinking tulip 70s lager.

Think soupy is right on this one, although not sure about the shoecam bit.

Cheesy disco all the way.

Comment

drinking tulip 70s lager.

Plus you needed a welding torch to get in the fecker.

Comment

I brought my kids up to have decent taste in music. This is achieved by pouring scorn and derision on them if they make a poor listening choice.

It's worked quite well. They wade through the morass of crap that is the majority of today's music, and find the good stuff on my behalf.

The party was fancy dress. 1960s and 1970s themed. Better yet my mate asked me to compile some 60s and 70s music for the party. I went to town on that one, spent 2 days searching high and low for the best that I could find from those decades. Respectfully to those that actually lived through them, I think I did a pretty good job...
                  We'll be the judge of that. What was your playlist?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

FFs suity, it is a girls 18th party. Steppenwolfe and The Tho is what lads listened to in dark rooms drinking tulip 70s lager.

Yep that was on there. I was very mindful of only putting on "well known" tracks.

Steppenwolfe was used in Austin Powers so should be well done. It's also a bloody catchy track.

Comment

Suity strikes again!

kids are fickle, even the ones that seem nice, so I'm not even sure she's a "cheerleader type" as you describe her. Just an annoyed teenager.

She's just a kid, who thought her party was about to be ruined by her dads annoying mate.

Why did the dad ask you to do the CD anyway?

Comment

Working...
                      X