• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Given up alcohol this year ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work from home too so think how much petrol duty I'm evading!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I work from home too so think how much petrol duty I'm evading!

Where's the image of V8 driving, hard drinking, chain smoking Contractors gone!

Comment

Presumably they all died.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Sadly most restaurants don't have a range of good non-alcoholic alternatives.
          I use this place to order stuff for home:

Non-alcoholic wine and alcohol-free wines, alcohol-free beer and low-alcohol beer : The Alcohol-Free Shop

In a week or two once you have forgotten the taste of alcohol, some of these alternatives are surprisingly palatable. Still experimenting.
          Non-alcoholic wine? Confirmed sad bastard. Even priests drink wine. You clearly have no self control

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
            Non-alcoholic wine? Confirmed sad bastard. Even priests drink wine. You clearly have no self control
            When I want comments from a complete and utter Ozzie loser like you I'll ask. Till then STFU.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              When I want comments from a complete and utter Ozzie loser like you I'll ask. Till then STFU.
              Good comeback!

Tosser!

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
                Just because you rely on gallons of booze to maintain the smallest modicum of comfort in your life doesn't mean the rest of us are the same.

Comment

Just because you rely on gallons of booze to maintain the smallest modicum of comfort in your life doesn't mean the rest of us are the same.
                  I think you'll find more people are like me than are like you.

Comment

I agree. Most people do have pointless miserable lives. Still if you find following the herd to be the way to go...

Comment

I agree. Most people do have pointless miserable lives. Still if you find following the herd to be the way to go...
                      I'm not sure how you joined the dots there but good luck to you! I dont envy you at your boozeless church picnic.

Ps. If you want some c0ck shots for the vicar PM me.

Comment

Working...
                      X