• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

God, I'm tired!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    It does indeed, particularly with women.
    Thinking's an alien concept to them, they assume a thinking man is up to mischief!
    (Mind you, they're not often wrong...)

Comment

I think I shall go for a beer at the Crab and Dragon.
      Last edited by SupremeSpod; 4 March 2013, 17:15.

Comment

I used to leave home at 4:30am Tuesday morning. Then a full English breakfast at the Eurotunnel terminal staff canteen at 7:30. Start work at 10am (local time) in France. Finish about 6pm - and asleep at 8pm...

Back home thursday evening. Working from home Monday and Friday.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I used to leave home at 4:30am Tuesday morning. Then a full English breakfast at the Eurotunnel terminal staff canteen at 7:30. Start work at 10am (local time) in France. Finish about 6pm - and asleep at 8pm...

Back home thursday evening. Working from home Monday and Friday.
          What's that got to do with having a beer at the Crab and Dragon?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            What's that got to do with having a beer at the Crab and Dragon?
            Have you read the reviews ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Have you read the reviews ?
              Yep, I've been in a few times. It's a crap pub. I'm too tired to care!

Comment

I got up at 7, left the house at 8:45 for a 6 mile drive to the office. I'm knackered too.

Comment

I got up at 7.30. I work from home but I'm knackered... couldn't get to sleep until 4am.

Aww crap, you'd got up before I even went to sleep!
                  Last edited by d000hg; 4 March 2013, 17:55.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Up at 4am and out by 4:20 but stupidly didn't go to bed until 12:30 as I was watching a film. Had a nap on the train. I don't feel as bad as I often do on a Monday but find Tuesdays hard as I struggle to get out of bed because of the long monday.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                      Up at 4am and out by 4:20 but stupidly didn't go to bed until 12:30 as I was watching a film. Had a nap on the train. I don't feel as bad as I often do on a Monday but find Tuesdays hard as I struggle to get out of bed because of the long monday.
                      Think of the money!

Comment

Working...
                      X