• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The dentist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was 16 I loved going to the dentist.
    There was a hot nurse there who used to press her thigh against mine whenever she had to attend to me.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      There was a hot nurse there who used to press her thigh against mine whenever she had to attend to me.
      Dental nurses are often quite hot IMO, however it has to be the least sexy you'll ever look to a woman
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Stop wasting time and money. After the last disaster I haven't been for 15 years. My teeth look pretty god for my age and the only crap bits are where dentists have drilled my teeth to buggery and stuffed them with toxic metals. If you go every six months you need "just one small filling", if you go every two years you need "just one small filling" That ought to tell you something, dentistry is a fraud.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Anyone remembers the Dentist song from Little Shop of Horrors

Little Shop of Horrors - Dentist Song - YouTube

Sorry if this is a repeat

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I hate the dentist. Never liked the dentist as a kid and then in my early twenties I had an awfully bad dentist. She had terrible breath, the first time the injection was so painful I almost hit the roof, then as she drilled it was obvious that she hadn't done it properly as I then hit the roof. The second time her hand jumped and she cut the side of my mouth with the drill. There wasn't a third and I didn't go to another dentist for over ten years.

Just been this morning for a filling, all very good these days, but she's used too much. My entire chin has gone, most of my mouth, side of my face and my ear, it's either the anesthetic or I've had a stroke.

Does anyone actually like the dentist? Dentist horror stories?
            I can't believe I'm hearing this, from MF of all people, after one little filling!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              I can't believe I'm hearing this, from MF of all people, after one little filling!
              Any more carrying on like that sunshine and you'll be needing a dentist.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

When I was ten the dentist fitted a gold crown. He gave no anaesthetic because he said children cannot feel pain in their teeth. The drilling took over an hour and a half. It made me nervous of dentists for the next 30 years. The crown was an absolute mess and ill fitting.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Two wisdom teeth removed courtesy of the NHS. Three months speaking like Jamie Oliver and couldn't taste anything due to trauma to the lingual nerve.

Not been to the dentist since.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    That's nothing - MF's dental nurse presses her thigh against his _and_ holds his hand.

She would use both hands to try and distract him, but she needs the other one free to hold the mop
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

******* barbaric ****ers. Don't go near em.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X