• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Sirens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Mmmmm Lekker

FTFY

Comment

Squeal lil' piggy

Daily Hawksmoor Picture | Facebook

I don't know how I am going to survive the week, it won't pass quickly enough. No wine followed by beer this time - cocktails FTW!

Comment

Am well jealous, but I went there a couple of weeks back and had a fillet steak with triple cooked chips, spinach and mushrooms ( which were fab).

I can recommend the negroni for a pre dinner cocktail. They had some good wines on the list as well, I think I went for the pomerol.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          That's one of mine isn't it?
          Inderdaad! Ja zekker.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Am well jealous, but I went there a couple of weeks back and had a fillet steak with triple cooked chips, spinach and mushrooms ( which were fab).

I can recommend the negroni for a pre dinner cocktail. They had some good wines on the list as well, I think I went for the pomerol.
            We're only a short flight away!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              We're only a short flight away!

Tempting, but no, bit busy with this cloggy course an trying to look for work over here at the same time.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                First Tuesday of every month. HyperD has taken over organisational duties, so PM him if you want to be included on the emails sent on a wild goose chase to a gay club
                ftfy?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  ftfy?
                  That's a scandalous accusation, although if MF ever wants to be taken up the Heron Tower, we'll be only too happy to oblige

Comment

Dammit, this thread is making me hungry

I may have to go and procure some porky products from the canteen and stuff them between two slices of bread. Possibly with a fried egg. And some Black Pudding. And Mushrooms. And maybe some tomatos.

Back in 5!
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Dammit, this thread is making me hungry

I may have to go and procure some porky products from the canteen and stuff them between two slices of bread. Possibly with a fried egg. And some Black Pudding. And Mushrooms. And maybe some tomatos.

Back in 5!
                      I'm looking forward to my home made fry up at the weekend. Sausages have been made, bacon will be finished curing and courtesy of netraider I have some Irish black and white puddings.

Add some 'shrooms, tomatoes,eggs and fried bread

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X