• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tax avoiders should be named and shamed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    I believe it's called accountability, if Mrs Smith in number 7 is claiming she can't walk more than 100m without being pain and receiving DLA for it fine. But then if I see her jogging every evening something is obviously amiss
    God forbid we should expect the morons behind the desk dishing out a lifetimes free dosh to actually do their own job properly in the first place!!!

Comment

How are you supposed to know which disability Mrs Smith has? Are you going to interrogate anyone you don't see going to work?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        How are you supposed to know which disability Mrs Smith has? Are you going to interrogate anyone you don't see going to work?
        Let me think the mobility car might give it away, perhaps the disabled badge or the fact that she uses a walking stick? Or it could be the fact that Mrs Smith likes everyone to know her business.
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Let me think the mobility car might give it away, perhaps the disabled badge or the fact that she uses a walking stick? Or it could be the fact that Mrs Smith likes everyone to know her business.
          So you're basically going to be a nosy git, peering at peoples' cars and noting down on a clipboard so you can update your Excel spreadsheet later? I hope you have binoculars and net curtains for your 1930's ex-council terraced house. What a fun life you must lead. Spartan the curtain twitcher.

Comment

So you're basically going to be a nosy git, peering at peoples' cars and noting down on a clipboard so you can update your Excel spreadsheet later? I hope you have binoculars and net curtains for your 1930's ex-council terraced house. What a fun life you must lead. Spartan the curtain twitcher.
            This is what we need

Stasi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Are you sure you're cut out to be in the 21st century? Clipboards and binoculars there have been massive advances in technology: Spy Gadgets .com - Spying Equipment | Hidden Cameras | Spy Gear | GPS Tracking

The problem dear d000hg is you don't have to be nosy, people are all to willing to rub in the fact that they fraudulently claim money and brag about it.
              Last edited by The Spartan; 21 February 2013, 11:06.
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

The problem dear d000hg is you don't have to be nosy, people are all to willing to rub in the fact that they fraudulently claim money and brag about it.
                Not where I live, or anywhere I've ever lived. Perhaps you should move to a better neighbourhood.

Comment

Have you ever heard of "Keeping up with the Joneses"
                  In Scooter we trust

Comment

Have you ever heard of "Keeping up with the Joneses"
                    If you're trying to keep if with neighbours on benefits, you really need a better job

Comment

If you're trying to keep if with neighbours on benefits, you really need a better job
                      funny

It's seems people will go to extraordinary length to get one over on their neighbours and it doesn't matter if they're on benefits they just dream up some idea to get more to finance their lifestyle
                      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                      X