• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Wail wants EU to save children from window blind cords...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Just saying. I'd broken my first limb by the age of 3. And I didn't do it mincing about holding a "blankie"!!

Comfort blankets at 3...........tsk tsk........we can always hope for a happy outcome, but that trend would suggest an increased likelihood that he may develop into the same sort of insular, gurning, effete, "light-on-the-loafers", pigeon-chested, tactless, monotonous, fainthearted, shandypants as his father.

HTH BIKIW

So you were stupid enough to break a limb at 3? No surprise, then, your life has been on a downward slope every since.
    It's your kids I feel sorry for.
    With a knuckle-dragging, slack-jawed cretin for a father, its no surprise they'll only turn out to be suitable for cannon fodder or the more manual occupations.
    But have no fear, there will be still be a cognitive elite, from whom they may occasionally earn some spare cash.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
    X