• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

P4 in trouble?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and you need a vertical scroll bar even when you hide your bookmarks.

Neat.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by chunkymonkey
      Gosh thanks for that Mailman, you know theres a whole thread on the differences between ltd/umbrella/etc and even though your well put and descriptive post almost swayed me to going Ltd and all the problems/joys that would bring - I think ill stick with my umbrella thanks.
      The only people who should be using brollies are the ignorant. You have no excuses for not running your own limited company.

Mailman

Comment

Wow, didnt realize that there must be so many ignorant people contracting now days, that will be me straight off to companys house to register my ltd company and hire an accountant and make sure my insurances are up to date and worry that im not spanking too much outside IR35.

Please go ahead and enlighten us poor buffoons who still use umbrellas? Im sure your witty and constructive argument will encourage us all to drop the yoke of oppression and stand together united under our banner of limited companies - or maybe well continue to do what we want to do and ignore unconstructive comments.

Comment

Originally posted by chunkymonkey
          Wow, didnt realize that there must be so many ignorant people contracting now days, that will be me straight off to companys house to register my ltd company and hire an accountant and make sure my insurances are up to date and worry that im not spanking too much outside IR35.

Please go ahead and enlighten us poor buffoons who still use umbrellas? Im sure your witty and constructive argument will encourage us all to drop the yoke of oppression and stand together united under our banner of limited companies - or maybe well continue to do what we want to do and ignore unconstructive comments.
          we'll
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

didn't

Comment

nowadays

Comment

that will be me straight off to companys house to register my Ltd. company, hire an accountant, make sure my insurances are up to date and worry that I'm not spanking too much outside IR35.

Comment

Working...
                X