• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Little black plastic bags tied in a bow and hanging from tree branches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the proper countryside, letting it tulip and leaving it is OK by me - wild animals do. Otherwise it's you littering.

Maybe someone should start a vigilante group which waits for a dog to tulip and the owner walk off, then runs in, picks it up and throws it at the owner.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      In the proper countryside, letting it tulip and leaving it is OK by me - wild animals do. Otherwise it's you littering.
      Yes that's fair enough, but in town, in parks and on pathways and beaches is a public nuisance. Persistent offenders should be barred from keeping a dog.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
        What a brilliant idea to give two fingers to the you must pick up your dogs turd brigade. Love it.

I dont have a dog now, but when I had my German Shepherd there was no chance in gods earth of me picking up his turds. None what so ever.

It amazes me that people think a dog owner should pick up a turd with their hands, to reduce the chances of them getting it on their covered feet because they cant look where they are going. And lets face it the chances of getting a fine are slim to none, and to be honest id consider an odd £50 charge for not doing this money well spent!

I bet your kids annoy more people than a dog ever did, especially if you ever take them to a supermarket or restaurant, can I shoot you and them?
        It amazes me that ignorant arseholes like you think it's acceptable for your dog to tulip everywhere and just leave it because you can't be bothered. I guess you've never heard of Toxocariasis then?

Comment

On a lighter note, I was paddling along my local river a few years back when I saw a well dressed older woman pick up her dog's doings in a plastic bag and throw it in the river. there were plenty of bushes around that it would have been far better to tip the crap into, sans plastic bag, but no, in the river it went to join quite a number of other plastic bags floating along with liquid dog faeces bubbling away in them. She was not pleased when I followed her along the river loudly offering the dog sh*t back to her. The mentality of it is extraordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post

I bet your kids annoy more people than a dog ever did, especially if you ever take them to a supermarket or restaurant, can I shoot you and them?
            My kids don't tulip on the floor. do yours?
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
              It amazes me that ignorant arseholes like you think it's acceptable for your dog to tulip everywhere and just leave it because you can't be bothered. I guess you've never heard of Toxocariasis then?
              He's part of the 'WTF do I need a lead for. Just keep outta the dog's way' and the 'dogs tulip, either put up with it or move somewhere else' brigade Little point in reasoning with him..
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                I doubt he's found anyone desparate enough to breed with him.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  Why do you think it's acceptable that everyone else should look at the ground every time they take a step just because you want to be a lazy irresponsible ****?

I guess you must like wallowing in a world full of tulip.
                  The most annoying thing for me when I lived amidst fields was the twats who didn't dare let their dogs off the lead to crap in open fields and instead let them crap just at the side of the paved footpaths or even on them. Dogs will naturally seek long grass off the beaten track to pee and pooh if they are allowed to, and if properly trained will come back to be leashed on command.

One day I got into my car which was parked on a grassy knoll and thought "Hmm where's that smell coming from?". When I got out of the car to look, my shoe was covered in dogtulipe. Yes, some git with a dog on a lead had let it pooh right by the driver's door.
                  Last edited by Sysman; 16 February 2013, 15:25.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                    The most annoying thing for me when I lived amidst fields was the twats who didn't dare let their dogs off the lead to crap in open fields and instead let them crap just at the side of the paved footpaths or even on them. Dogs will naturally seek long grass off the beaten track to pee and pooh if they are allowed to, and if properly trained will come back to be leashed on command.
                    This is a problem with lots of dog owners.

They get a nice young puppy and because it's cute and a friendly breed they decide it doesn't need training.

They know if they let the dog of the lead in a park to chase a runner or cyclist then the dog won't get harmed but if they do it in the country they may find a farmer/gamer keeper will shoot the dog.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
                      Well having been a child when no one had ever heard of picking up a dog turd and I can honestly I never knew anyone who caught a disease. Perhaps we were just intelligent and knew not to play in dog crap?

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                      My dog never went running around screaming in the supermarket either. I'll never have kids, I despise the little twats.

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                      I guess you must like wallowing in a world full of tulip.
                      No, Im the one against all this immigration. Remember?

Comment

Working...
                      X