• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Little black plastic bags tied in a bow and hanging from tree branches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    This is a problem with lots of dog owners.

They get a nice young puppy and because it's cute and a friendly breed they decide it doesn't need training.

They know if they let the dog of the lead in a park to chase a runner or cyclist then the dog won't get harmed but if they do it in the country they may find a farmer/gamer keeper will shoot the dog.
    Is there nothing on which you're not an expert?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      He's copying his mum.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

I feel bad for as getting the joke means i must also be a sick fecker!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

I feel bad for as getting the joke means i must also be a sick fecker!
          Sadly, +1.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Sadly, +1.
            Please explain to those of us who have had a sheltered upbringing?

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
              I'll never have kids,

Great. that is the smartest thing you've said all day.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Indeed. Either a jaffa or a pig-fugly bloke. Most probably both.
                Fascinating. So you are anti-white, pro-africa, very pro-immigration but anti-gay. You arent from here, are you. It all becomes clear.

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                You really are thick.

I also guess you were a fat kid as well because you must have not played any games outside when you were a kid.
                Well better that than the gobby class whore.

And quite honestly, the next time I own a dog Im going to make a point of walking him around playgrounds since I know it annoys people like those who have replied and I want to do my bit with regard to evolution. The bit where the weak die.
                Last edited by escapeUK; 17 February 2013, 12:26.

Comment

Fascinating. So you are anti-white, pro-africa, very pro-immigration but anti-gay. You arent from here, are you. It all becomes clear.
                  I know you have a low IQ so I expect you to draw the wrong conclusions based on the available evidence.
                  But I didn't really expect you to be that stupid.
                  Please give us all a laugh and tell us how you came to the above conclusions.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Explain? I'm not falling into that trap.

Comment

And quite honestly, the next time I own a dog Im going to make a point of walking him around playgrounds.
                      No you won't. I'm quite sure you're a dirty farker who fouls public spaces, but I'm also quite sure you're a coward who'd only do it when no one was watching.

Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X