• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oscar Pistorius shoots the missus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    I can guarantee you that he won't struggle as long as he still has access to his bank account.
    Looks like another "OJ Simpson" type trial is looming.

The trial won't be "Did he do it or not" but "will he get away with it or not".

Hang the bastard and you won't need to hang him that high!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Looks like another "OJ Simpson" type trial is looming.

The trial won't be "Did he do it or not" but "will he get away with it or not".
      I don't think he has a leg to stand on.......
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The case is falling apart already; the prosecutor was pulled apart by the defense in the bail hearing and now it turns out the investigating officer is a murder suspect AND a complete bonehead.

My bet's that the case will end up being dismissed if the prosecutors don't find a half competent person to do the job, and if they do he'll be found not guilty.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          The case is falling apart already; the prosecutor was pulled apart by the defense in the bail hearing and now it turns out the investigating officer is a murder suspect AND a complete bonehead.

My bet's that the case will end up being dismissed if the prosecutors don't find a half competent person to do the job, and if they do he'll be found not guilty.
          Yep, it's turning into a farce already.

Actually, I think it was turning into a farce as soon as the prosecution made their version of events public. If it was an accident, I think it's a good thing the world's eyes are upon them - means they're a lot less likely to get away with nonsense.

Comment

Trial starts today - much of it will be televised.

Comment

I think he'll walk.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                I think he'll walk.
                Impossible. Hobble at best...
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  Impossible. Hobble at best...
                  he's faster than you unless your name is Usain.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It will run and run

Comment

Aye, this trial has legs ....
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X