• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

100 applications, not one call

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    These days with four kids, he'd need to have been on a grand a day for months to have a warchest larger than a match box.

and that's no reflection on Suity, just that taxes and other living expenses in the UK are so scandalously high.
    WOHS
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      ... slut!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        These days with four kids, he'd need to have been on a grand a day for months to have a warchest larger than a match box.

and that's no reflection on Suity, just that taxes and other living expenses in the UK are so scandalously high.
        Much as I hate to disagree with you Owly, I think a committed contractor would have had the oldest two up chimneys a couple of years ago. And how much is SY02 worth?
        Plan B - start a workhouse? Think the government may have cornered the market already.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Much as I hate to disagree with you Owly, I think a committed contractor would have had the oldest two up chimneys a couple of years ago. And how much is SY02 worth?
          Plan B - start a workhouse? Think the government may have cornered the market already.

In all seriousness we are in the process of launching our plan b, and sy02 is helping out tremendously. It's an online retail business and I'm having oh so much fun messing around with zen cart, google wallet, CSS and php

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

In all seriousness we are in the process of launching our plan b, and sy02 is helping out tremendously. It's an online retail business and I'm having oh so much fun messing around with zen cart, google wallet, CSS and php

Fook me, wasnt that being done 15 years ago ? Did they not all go down in flames in the dotcom bust ?
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              Fook me, wasnt that being done 15 years ago ? Did they not all go down in flames in the dotcom bust ?
              Yes but this ones a winner. He's got Suityou02 to dress up in a nappy & sexy undies and take some provocative posts. He then advertises them online and Punters from Japan place orders. Little do they know where those soiled undergarments are really coming from.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                +1 as many ecommerce retailers will tell you either you are a brand with the ongoing marketing costs or you sell via Amazon and ebay with your own website secondary (for repeat customers). Personally I wouldn't go near ebay the customers you get there are far more painful than amazon marketplace customers.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  +1 as many ecommerce retailers will tell you either you are a brand with the ongoing marketing costs or you sell via Amazon and ebay with your own website secondary (for repeat customers). Personally I wouldn't go near ebay the customers you get there are far more painful than amazon marketplace customers.
                  I'm always surprised to hear of anyone buying anything on ebay these days, amazon seems to have taken over that market.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

eBay is no longer the place for bargains it used to be, as others have said people are using it for their main sales channel now
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

CUK naysaying?
                      Belittling?
                      Scoffing?

I'm onto a winner

Comment

Working...
                      X