• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paul Gascoigne

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy has hit rock bottom, surrounded by idiots that make his life hell, ridiculed by his peers and the press, no hope of anything really.

The other guy is Gazza.

Comment

God, it only seems like yesterday when he was a young lad in Italia 90 crying on the pitch... I am getting OLD !

Comment

Just don't remember him like this:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          He was a neighbour, fck him.
          Can't have been much fun living next door to a Fat Geordie Wifebeater.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Can't have been much fun living next door to a Fat Geordie Wifebeater.
            Fat Sally's a neighbour now, and his ex wife.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Fat Sally's a neighbour now, and his ex wife.
              Nae Luck!!

Anyway, whilst I remember, I am coming up for the Dundee United match next weekend, so if you and Minestrone are up for a pint at Bairds pre-match, that'd be great!! I owe him a beer from the last time.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Nae Luck!!

Anyway, whilst I remember, I am coming up for the Dundee United match next weekend, so if you and Minestrone are up for a pint at Bairds pre-match, that'd be great!! I owe him a beer from the last time.

I'll be there.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Nae Luck!!

We won't be going to Bairds, license revoked after the staff ignored a bottle attack then cleaned up the scene before the police got there.

Mind you, that pint last time was feckin' honking.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    We won't be going to Bairds, license revoked after the staff ignored a bottle attack then cleaned up the scene before the police got there.

Mind you, that pint last time was feckin' honking.
                    I heard that about Bairds. Well I'm open to offers.......Bar 67 any good, or somewhere closer to the ground maybe?

Comment

Ive never really had any time for him. Yes he had talent but he pissed it against the wall and now is in a sorry state. He's had shed loads of cash in his lifetime, more than I'll ever see and a hell of a lot of opportunities yet he went down the route of being a pisshead wife beater.
                      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X