• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dolly Parton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Dolly Parton - "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap"
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Could never figure out how she could play guitar given the length of her nails

A good turn though and wrote some good songs some of which made the careers of other singers.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Yep, she made it in what was definitely a man's world - I'd say despite of, rather than because of, the norks.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Yep, she made it in what was definitely a man's world - I'd say despite of, rather than because of, the norks.
          She has more talent than the size of her norks, she even got into acting briefly if I remember it.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            She has more talent than the size of her norks, she even got into acting briefly if I remember it.
            9 to 5, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas (I Will Always Love You featured in this, and was much better than the Whitney version)
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              9 to 5, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas (I Will Always Love You featured in this, and was much better than the Whitney version)
              That's it!
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                9 to 5,
                Brilliant song, but unfortunately now I always think of the Petite 990 advert

Comment

She pretened to play the piano for a bit, you know when you go to Ikea and they have fake xboxes and fake TVs, well this thing was worse, looked like it had been knocked up by the thickest guy in woodwork.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Brilliant song, but unfortunately now I always think of the Petite 990 advert

Is that suity working out how to fix a tnsnames.ora file.

Comment

I always thought Jolene was her best song. 9 to 5 is pretty good too, and not a bad film either.

I can't imagine wanting to go to Dollywood though.
                      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                      X