• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Making a million.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knock up an SEO Optimisation engine over the weekend.

Minestrone.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Elton John might pay a pretty packet for a bit of extra company while David is out choosing babies.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

What should I do?
        Wake up and go to work?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I'd like to bank a million pounds this year, personally, in the bank, in my sky rocket like, so I can take 2014 off and live life comfortably.

Ideas please. If its a good one and it works out you the lucky winner of the best suggestion will win 5%.

What should I do?
          Buy 100 million scratch cards, you will almost certainly win £1m
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Or you can get 1 million Lebanese Pounds for a little over £420
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Take route 101 up to 'frisco and sell your withered body on the streets.

I shall eagerly await my cheque.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Post an ad -

"WANTED: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. Send £5 to P.O. Box ____, Bridgwater (just off M4). You'll get paid when we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed I have only done this once before. MF"
                Have you seen the film "Safety not guaranteed"?

Comment

Prize Details | Google Lunar X PRIZE.

Surely Team CUK has the wherewithal to "safely land a robot on the surface of the Moon, have that robot travel 500 meters over the lunar surface, and send video, images and data back to the Earth." ?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    These days a million won't even last a single divorce.
                    Have to say you're the first virgin I've heard of who's already contemplating divorce.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

To the OP, borrow Threaded's time machine and go back to the year in the housing boom with the largest growth in house prices. Buy loads of properties in an area that had 20% growth per annum. credit should be easily available.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X