• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tennis Anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    We'll leave the crying to bigoted tossers like you!!!
    I think it's acceptable to cry if you lose a Grand Slam final.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Well done Murray.

He's got to be up there as one of Scotland's finest with the likes of Kenny Dalglish, Chris Hoy and John Jeffrey.

Comment

And we're off again!

BBC Sport - Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic: Australian Open final

Go Murray!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I am doing my bit! Taking the kids to Kelvedon Nuclear Bunker so Mrs BP can watch in peace. I just hope our roast chicken lunch is rady for when we get back or I might be taking them to McDonalds.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I am doing my bit! Taking the kids to Kelvedon Nuclear Bunker so Mrs BP can watch in peace. I just hope our roast chicken lunch is rady for when we get back or I might be taking them to McDonalds.
            Isn't that the place with the road sign that says "Secret Nuclear Bunker"

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Oh well at least he didn't cry - I'll just go and have a comforting tommy tank over Mel in Braveheart to make up
              Oh Dear ™ ... nevermind
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Whatever happned to that Nadal chap?

Drug testing improved?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Whatever happned to that Nadal chap?

Drug testing improved?
                  Knee problem I think
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Obviously a bit upset - but the its proves how good Murray is if we get disappointed at him losing a final. Terrific effort to get there - very proud of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X