• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If Carpenters Were Hired Like Programmers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    There is nothing wrong with it Nick, I don't like first-time posters linking from CUK, just to drive up their web analytics.

I don't know or trust any first-timer.

(I don't know or trust any of the regulars either, obv but I trust first-timers even less than that...)
    Fair enough, though the site is owned by a 41-year-old guy in Minnesota. If he's the OP, who is online now, then he's up very late considering he's got work in the morning

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Fair enough, though the site is owned by a 41-year-old guy in Minnesota. If he's the OP, who is online now, then he's up very late considering he's got work in the morning
        Trust NF to find out all that. I bet he knows how many guns he owns, bank account balances, shoe sizes, medical details, etcetc......

Comment

He is probably logged into their PC at this moment.

Just like the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - but in a more manly way of course.
          Last edited by ctdctd; 25 January 2013, 10:48.

Comment

In fear of the wrath of Cojak, a similar link

High Scalability - High Scalability - What if Cars Were Rented Like We Hire*Programmers?

note the site is not mine!
            Last edited by vetran; 25 January 2013, 10:52. Reason: Please forgive me o Goddess of mods
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              In fear of the wrath of Cojack, a similar link

High Scalability - High Scalability - What if Cars Were Rented Like We Hire*Programmers?

note the site is not mine!
              If you do not want to incur the wrath of Cojak then at least spell her name correctly
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
                He is probably logged into their PC at this moment.

Just like the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - but in a more manly way of course.
                Got it :

Plague - Millenium Trilogy Wiki

Comment

It's really an awfully poor attempt at taking the piss out of technical interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                    technical interviews are a really an awfully poor attempt at taking the piss out of Candidates
                    FTFY.

seriously you haven't seen these done or had these happen to you? You are one lucky candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      FTFY.

seriously you haven't seen these done or had these happen to you? You are one lucky candidate.
                      er..... of course I have!

but the OPs link is a poor attempt at a parody of them.

Just read the car one, it is a lot better.

Comment

Working...
                      X