• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Less life on Earth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should have a decent war - that would get a few things sorted out.

For a start, we might have a chance of some economic growth on the horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Is he volunteering to go first?
      Why? He is economically self sufficient and I imagine his offspring are as well. Correctly managed his strain could probably turn to low impact living fairly easily.

Traditional western Europe native birth rate is falling. Now if you include the effects of immigration its increasing :

One in four British babies born to foreign mothers - Telegraph

Higher number of female immigrants than previously thought 'sparked mini baby boom' - Telegraph

Data released by the ONS in August showed women born in the UK were having an average of 1.9 children each, below the rate of 2.1 that is thought necessary to keep a population level. But when non-UK born women are included, the rate goes up to around 2.0.
      Note born in the UK, not of UK descent.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Why? He is economically self sufficient and I imagine his offspring are as well. Correctly managed his strain could probably turn to low impact living fairly easily.
        Because he suggested it!

I also think there are too many people on this planet and as long as I survive they can all die.

But if there has to be an order I want the ex-MrsBP to go first.

Comment

Because he suggested it!

I also think there are too many people on this planet and as long as I survive they can all die.

But if there has to be an order I want the ex-MrsBP to go first.
          I think he was suggesting population control not Genocide.

My Father trained as a zoologist and has long held this view, we need to stop population growth & reduce impact, its obvious IMHO.

Comment

I was promoting genocide.

Comment

We should have a decent war - that would get a few things sorted out.

For a start, we might have a chance of some economic growth on the horizon.
              Sounds like you've been studying at the Paul Krugman School of Economics

Comment

ah you have to love a bit of eugenics

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  I think he was suggesting population control not Genocide.

My Father trained as a zoologist and has long held this view, we need to stop population growth & reduce impact, its obvious IMHO.
                  ahh

Well if people are going to stop having sex could it be MTT please? Then the rest of us can get a chance with the lady volleyball players.

Anyway I thought due to the pill getting into the water supply that fertility rates were falling?

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
                  I was promoting genocide.

Comment

I'm sure this was taken out of context.

He probably said something like "if I was a big meanie I would say ......."

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      I'm sure this was taken out of context.

He probably said something like "if I was a big meanie I would say ......."

Doubt it, its a practical solution to population growth, stupid thing is we already have the tools.

loving the Avatar, its so ... YOU

Comment

Working...
                      X