• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snow and exercise.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Wasn't as bad as I thought - no worse than the mud we've had of late.

Think I'm going to invest in a pair of off road shoes though.
    I went out too, cross-country. It's bumpy on bridlepaths so you need flexible ankles, but it's great.

Comment

[QUOTE=mudskipper;1683728]Do you now look like Shaun T, wurzel?

Yeah. You should see him when he breathes out

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
        Someboady gave me a copy of Insanity.

Did my first session today and I'm totally spent. The idea is to invert the concept of interval training where you do shot spikes of intensive stuff between longer periods of less intensive exercise.

Good thing is, you don't need any kit and you can do it in the "comfort" of your living room...
        I am currently on month 2 of this and it is an awesome workout! Once my pulse spiked at 216 and my cheek (on my face) started twitching and would not stop for a minute or so. I thought I was about to die!

I took two weeks off over Christmas as I could not spare an hour a day and I took another week off in Jan as I caught a nasty cold.

I have lost 15lbs and noticed when I was last at Krav Maga I was always the person who finished the exercises (pressups, squats etc) first despite being older and heavier than a lot of the guys there.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Go skiing. That's what I did on Saturday. Still feeling the benefit.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
          X