• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour to win the next election

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only certainty in 2015 is that the government will get bigger and we poorer.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      No, do it, really.

It'll have a beneficial effect longer term in forcing bedwetter Europhiliac Tories to confront the fact that their policies are unacceptable.
      WOS. It's already working with the defection of serious numbers of Tories to UKIP. Make no mistake this is the only thing that has put a referendum on Cameron's agenda. The more people that defect to UKIP the better. (I've been a UKIP member for four years).

I actually think it's the average (actually working) blue collar Labour voter who has the most to gain by voting UKIP rather than the Tories.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

UKIP are a little too socially conservative for my liking. They're still far better than any other serious party though.

Comment

We could always see Cameron ousted in a leadership challenge before the next election. Then the coast would be clear for a UKIP-Tory pact.
          Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
            We could always see Cameron ousted in a leadership challenge before the next election. Then the coast would be clear for a UKIP-Tory pact.
            It's a possibility. But if it's Cameron out, then my money is on Boris being in.

Comment

If the Conservatives get pushed into third place in the Euro elections in 2014, then I give Cameron a month.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

They'd be mad to pick Boris, IMO. They need someone young and non-Etonian.
                Cats are evil.

Comment

They'd be mad to pick Boris, IMO. They need someone young and non-Etonian.

Why?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Why?
                    Quite, considering Labour are lead by a millionaire bed wetter it shouldn't matter
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

My brother used to be a campaign manager for someone who holds office at this minute ( no names given ), privately he is adamant that labour will win the next election. The only way I can see the coalition turning this around is if Torys and Libs in marginals decide to work together and some people stand down for one to run as a Tory/Lib candidate.

The prospect of Ed Balls running this economy scares the bejesus out of me, GB may well be shafted but FFS please don't let Labour back in at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X