• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dawkins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What does thinking about convent school discipline make me?
    A Nun ?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      What does thinking about convent school discipline make me?
      Habitual?

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        I'm an Atheist and I find his witterings ******* annoying and embarrassing. He's the Abu Hamza of non believers.
        Meh. TV is awash with embittered atheists desperate for attention, the only difference is Dawkins actually has some scientific credibility. Better than listening to a popstar spout on (Tim Minchen)
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

He is going to the bad fire anyway. May his sins be upon him as he burns in hell into the depths of eternal damnation.

Convent schools, got to love them.

Comment

Originally posted by formant View Post
            We don't shove our political beliefs down our kids throats from day one, so why not leave religion till they're old enough to form their own opinions?
            That would be fine if it were possible. The trouble is they go to school from the age of five or six now and that's when it begins, "leave it till you think they're ready" isn't an option for the modern parent.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Meh. TV is awash with embittered atheists desperate for attention, the only difference is Dawkins actually has some scientific credibility. Better than listening to a popstar spout on (Tim Minchen)
              TV is awash with people of all creeds desperate for attention. Dawkins is more of a popular science writer than a scientist IMO, I can't think of any groundbreaking research with his name on it.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                TV is awash with people of all creeds desperate for attention. Dawkins is more of a popular science writer than a scientist IMO, I can't think of any groundbreaking research with his name on it.
                WHS
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  He is going to the bad fire anyway. May his sins be upon him as he burns in hell into the depths of eternal damnation.

Convent schools, got to love them.
                  Hmm. My convent school taught me that the burning fires of Hell were a man-made idea and that Hell was actually the absence of the love of God.

Maybe they were weirdos.
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by formant View Post
                      I think he's right, but it's a bit silly to single out Catholicism like that.

We don't shove our political beliefs down our kids throats from day one, so why not leave religion till they're old enough to form their own opinions?
                      Absolute nonsense.

we brainwash our kids from day 1.

we just don't know we are doing it

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X