• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Four candles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Completely innocent on our part as we meant it in the onomatopoeia sense. How we larfed
    And how they laughed in the restaurant when you visited it the next time, at the thought of what they had put in your grub
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      And how they laughed in the restaurant when you visited it the next time, at the thought of what they had put in your grub

Which reminds me, the dog needs a wok. Badooomtish™
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        And how they laughed in the restaurant when you visited it the next time, at the thought of what they had wanked in your grub
        FTFY
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
          He then went on to order dessert and asked for the Sorbet - stressing the T on the end
          I once asked for a cr4p suzette when I was very drunk. I had no idea I had said it either.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I once asked for a cr4p suzette when I was very drunk. I had no idea I had said it either.
            How did it taste

Comment

Working...
            X