• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stewart Lee - Anti-Islamic Stand Up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    says the man who just returned from a banning
    Couldn't give a flying **** bud
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Er..... I assume the extensive bits where he's walking about are just taking the piss out of Michael Mcintyre? I only ask because I seriously doubt if I've seen more than about 2 minutes of Mcintyre, finding him totally unfunny.

Comment

well i'm not a sockie and I wouldn't have thought a Stewart Lee sketch taking the piss out of the Daily Mail was banning material, perhaps its a bit over SY's head

Comment

Originally posted by Fandango View Post
          well i'm not a sockie and I wouldn't have thought a Stewart Lee sketch taking the piss out of the Daily Mail was banning material, perhaps its a bit over SY's head
          I don't wet myself over who gets banned, or need a fooking rogues gallery thread at the top of the forum, or go waxing lyrical about ban hammers like some fooking 12 year old.

If you get banned, or don't I could not give a fook.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            I don't wet myself over who gets banned, or need a fooking rogues gallery thread at the top of the forum, or go waxing lyrical about ban hammers like some fooking 12 year old.

Dissing the Almighty Banhammer. That's a banning offence!!! Release the Almighty Banhammer.

MF Aged 12 3/4
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Hows your head this morning?
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Fandango View Post
                well i'm not a sockie
                neither am I and neither is my wife.

HTH

Comment

Stewart Lee is not that funny, his erstwhile partner Richard Herring is funnier (IMO).
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

I really like Richard Herring his podcast are very funny. Spent many a commute listening to AIOTM.

When we were in college we went to see an episode of "fist of fun" being filmed, the one where Peter Baynham swings his pet rat round on a piece of string

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                      Stewart Lee is not that funny, his erstwhile partner Richard Herring is funnier (IMO).
                      Not sure how many times you can get a laugh from the word cumpkin

Comment

Working...
                      X