• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Make Up Your Own Headline Please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    What's the point of a chandelier if you can't swing from it? If it's not designed for swinging from, there should be clear warning signs.
    Reminds me of when I took the twins to TGIF aged 5. My son dropped his lemon on the floor - picked it up and started to eat it. I said "You have no idea what that lemon picked up on the floor - it might be poo" to which my son replied "then they should put a sign up saying no pooing on the floor".

Comment

It's pretty straight forward - happened on a work trip, therefore employer/insurance is liable. *shrug*

I'm mostly appalled that the whole case took 5 years.

Well, okay, and I'm sort of amused that she actually made the initial claim detailing the real circumstances under which she obtained her injuries.

Comment

cos you know we need to discuss the size of her n0rks

Comment

'Bang Bang the lighting falls'

'Shine a light on me'

'a Lighter shade of fail'

'Let's trip the light fantastic'

Seriously it was a work trip, having a shag in the evening doesn't change that fact.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Bang bang bang, J'ai mal a la tete. Feathers, i'm plucking feathers. etc etc.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Hehe, lady just come into office late complaining that her light fitting 'fell down'. No-one has made the obvious remark...

Comment

Working...
              X