• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Footballers are Jessies part 287

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have coins chucked at me 'ead for £10,000 per week

but only if I could keep the coins

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Too late for that part it seems, though it appears to be limited to certain teams... some clearly have far worse supporters. I'd say the north-eastern teams all seem quite bad, in fact is this a northern thing?
      Its not just a northern thing. It happend at Chelsea also.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Jeez, BP does a bit of running and swimming and is placed to decide which sportspeople are jessies.

Can we come and throw rocks at you doing your next ironman? Actually that's probably already a real sport, 'ultimate hard bastard man' or something.
        For 100k a week I will have rocks thrown at me. Actually it is a possibility at midnightman - alot of rough estates nearby.

And for your information, as you are a 2@, it was a 2.5 mile swim, 112 mile cycle and 26 mile run. Come join me at the next one.

Of course I raised £3805 for the church. Which is more than you have ever done for the church. I will be sitting closer to God's right hand than you......

Comment

BP you seem to have gone a lot more bad tempered the last few weeks. It's hard to tell if you're trolling anymore.

I don't know how you would be privy to the details what I have or haven't done for my church though
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Of course I raised £3805 for the church. Which is more than you have ever done for the church. I will be sitting closer to God's right hand than you......
            Hope you picked the right God!
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

BP you seem to have gone a lot more bad tempered the last few weeks. It's hard to tell if you're trolling anymore.

Sorry about that. Its the time of year. I hate the period from Nov 1st until Dec 21st. Once the days start getting longer I will be back to very bad tempered as opposed to

Maybe AtW has the right idea. One month ban from Nov 1st.

Comment

I thought maybe jumping in a lake in the middle of night might have permanently knocked out your sense of humour.

You didn't address my question though - what about all the lower-league teams who have perhaps even worse fans, far less security budget and players earning far far less. What is the salary threshold at which having missiles thrown at you becomes acceptable?

Comment

I thought maybe jumping in a lake in the middle of night might have permanently knocked out your sense of humour.

You didn't address my question though - what about all the lower-league teams who have perhaps even worse fans, far less security budget and players earning far far less. What is the salary threshold at which having missiles thrown at you becomes acceptable?
                  Running fathers4justice committed activist wing knocked out my sense of humour.

The missiles is not acceptable at any level. I just think nets is the wrong solution. And as you say it is more likely to be implemented at the top level where it is less needed.

Does not change my opinion that footballers are jessies.

Comment

I'd say the north-eastern teams all seem quite bad, in fact is this a northern thing?
                    Nope!!

Celtic fans win awards.
                    Approximately 80,000 Celtic supporters, the largest travelling support in history at that time, made the journey to Seville for the 2003 UEFA Cup Final. The exemplary conduct of the Celtic supporters received widespread praise from the people of Seville (there were no Celtic fans arrested) and the fans were awarded prestigious Fair Play Awards from both FIFA and UEFA "for their extraordinarily loyal and sporting behaviour". FIFA president Sepp Blatter also stated that he believed Celtic fans were the greatest fans in the world when he presented the FIFA Fair Play award at Celtic Park
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I said northern, not foreign.

Comment

Working...
                      X