• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kate hoax nurse found dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if the hospital 'management' told her not to worry, that the palace understood and there was nothing to be ashamed of?

Or did they ask her to 'take some leave'?

The radio presenters have been fired. It won't bring her back though.

Comment

There is sense of unease about social media in the health sector, people are going online straight after consultations and giving opinions on what they have been told. One doctor told me that she has had enough and is close to going on facebook to reply, straight out of a job obviously but if they are asked to keep patient information confidential and they have to read "she never gave me what I was asking for the cow, what kind of doctor is she" stuff then there is an obvious want to reply.

Comment

What a stupid bint, it was a hoax call that happens every day. The radio presenters should be applauded for making fun of the Royal muppets.
        Last edited by LatteLiberal; 8 December 2012, 01:02.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Stupid, stupid woman, assuming it was suicide - Throwing her life away over a comparatively trivial incident which was hardly her fault anyway, given how devious press hounds are.

Not only that but for some irrational people her suicide might vaguely be a cause for reproach of the Duchess of Cambridge. So by topping herself she's actually done the Royals a second disservice, the silly moo.
          She is (was) a silly cow.

But when you make a hoax phone call, or in any other way tease/wind up an anonymous stranger, you have no way of knowing whether they're a sensible, level-headed well adjusted person, or a silly cow teetering on the brink just needing that final shove. It's a risk you take when you behave in such a way. I'm sure the DJs feel awful about it, and only intended a bit of fun. Should they feel responsible? There's no way they could have anticipated their call would have that result. But it did.

Comment

Originally posted by LatteLiberal View Post
            What a stupid bint, it was a hoax call that happens every day. The radio presenters should be applauded for making fun of the Royal muppets.

Comment

Originally posted by adubya View Post
              Pic removed
              I had a few beers last night, so my opions may have been written in a more intense fashion than normal.

Now, unfettered by alcohol, I meant to say that I thought the nurses suicide was a tragic overreaction. These kind of hoaxes are common, although this one was in bad taste.

Comment

I had a few beers last night, so my opions may have been written in a more intense fashion than normal.

Now, unfettered by alcohol, I meant to say that I thought the nurses suicide was a tragic overreaction. These kind of hoaxes are common, although this one was in bad taste.
                So the few beers took us from tragic overreaction to stupid bint, that's fascinating. You should drink more often.

Comment

I wonder if there is more to come out about this

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                    I wonder if there is more to come out about this
                    Hopefully not its pretty boring.

Comment

00:49 - 08:49
                      Exactly 8 hours sleep. Spot on the health guidelines..

Comment

Working...
                      X