• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blood sucking lawyers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Perhaps. Or people with high sex drives shouldn't join the priesthood.
    I don't think it's the sex drive you ponse. Jesus H, you really are stupid. I have a high sex drive, and I don't feel the urge to go and snare me a young child I know single friends who regale me with tales from singledom, and yet none of them have, thus far, chosen to bugger children.

Fook me, can't you understand it's a disease? It's not normal to want to interfere with children, and it most certainly aint anything to do with 'having a high sex drive'.

Comment

People whose will is not stronger than their sex-drives shouldn't join... temptation is acceptable, giving in to it is not.
      What? Are you genuinely that dumb? Any sane person in the world, if they were tempted to have sex with children, would approach a doctor, not try not to give into it.

As I said, I have a high sex drive, and look at some women and think, well hello, but it doesn't mean I am tempted to rape them.

Comment

But its not just about child sex. Any priest is supposed to avoid sex and even masturbation is a sin.

Also I think there is a temptation to pray to god rather than seeking help.

And the only certain cure a doctor can supply if one does have unnatural urges (child or otherwise) is libido suppressant and better still chemical castration.

I would like to think if I had such tendencies I would have the will to top myself. I am so pleased I never got any worse than gimp masks.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          But its not just about child sex. Any priest is supposed to avoid sex and even masturbation is a sin.

Also I think there is a temptation to pray to god rather than seeking help.

And the only certain cure a doctor can supply if one does have unnatural urges (child or otherwise) is libido suppressant and better still chemical castration.

I would like to think if I had such tendencies I would have the will to top myself. I am so pleased I never got any worse than gimp masks.
          I think that would be the way to go, if I ever felt that way too, to be honest. My brothers dog was chemically castrated as he was savage with other dogs. Once he had it done, he seemed to just give up on life, didn't move and died shortly afterwards.

Comment

Well done OH for showing a spectacular lack of understanding. Do you think most of the men who have sex in prison are gay? There is a massive difference between someone becoming a priest because they want to abuse children, and a priest finding that the frustration of celibacy pushes their desires into more peverted places. You only have to think back to when you were a teenager to know this is the case.

It must really suck to be a pedophile, if we view it as another manifestation of sexuality like hetero/homo.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              People with ANY sex drives should not join the priesthood.
              Or join a branch of the church which allows priests to marry. I believe the rule originally came in to prevent nepotism.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Well done OH for showing a spectacular lack of understanding. Do you think most of the men who have sex in prison are gay? There is a massive difference between someone becoming a priest because they want to abuse children, and a priest finding that the frustration of celibacy pushes their desires into more peverted places. You only have to think back to when you were a teenager to know this is the case.

It must really suck to be a pedophile, if we view it as another manifestation of sexuality like hetero/homo.
                I dont refer to paedophillia as another manifestation of sexuality, far from it, if you actually read anything I wrote, I consider it a disease. You were the one stating maybe if we coudl stop people with high sex drives becomming priests, or check their sex drive. It's not about their effin sex drive, this isn't a normal thing for sex, it's an illness, not a thing about being ******* horny you dumb chunt.

And the ******* drivel about frustrations of celebacy pushes them into perverted places is a crock of tulip and you should be ashamed for even linking it to their liking of children, or do you not think women attend church, and that women actually like priests?

**** a duck, you really do go down lower in my estimations daily mate. You're so low now, I am actually going to start asking you about geothermal energy.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Or join a branch of the church which allows priests to marry. I believe the rule originally came in to prevent nepotism.
                  Well considering that there've been married Pontiffs in the past I doubt it's a rule that Jesus made...

On that subject, did Jesus marry Mary Magdalene?

Discuss or abuse Old Hack, whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    Well considering that there've been married Pontiffs in the past I doubt it's a rule that Jesus made...

On that subject, did Jesus marry Mary Magdalene?

Discuss or abuse Old Hack, whatever.
                    It's not just the Catholics though, and many hundreds of Vicars have a bit of extra curricular outside the gates of St Stevens...

CHunting little boys and girls isn't in the same league as some hows your father with the local butchers wife...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                      I dont refer to paedophillia as another manifestation of sexuality, far from it, if you actually read anything I wrote, I consider it a disease.
                      Yes but what you think is pretty irrelevant. I'm talking about what the professionals and experts think. It seems pretty clear that some people are genuinely attracted to the very young, rather than it being all about dominance or power etc.

It's not about their effin sex drive, this isn't a normal thing for sex, it's an illness, not a thing about being ******* horny you dumb chunt.
                      And the ******* drivel about frustrations of celebacy pushes them into perverted places is a crock of tulip
                      Then explain the stereotypes about men in prison and single-sex public schools.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X