• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snow watch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Yes, cat does have a tendency to shed, which is why it's not the number 1 choice for most furriers.

Otherwise you can get natty mink ones for £450...

Ushanka Hat in Rich Brown Mink at £450 | 100% Premium Quality Mink Fur | Tight fit
    My missus buys vintage fur coats on eBay, she's got half a dozen or so. She wouldn't buy a new one for ethical reasons but sees nothing wrong with a bit of recycling.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Re: Snow watch

Bit of a light dusting here in north Oxfordshire. I hope that's it as I need my car tomorrow and as I established last time, the tyres I have are comically hopeless in snow.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Snowed overnight, snowing now, everything is white...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Remains of yesterday's snow still on the ground and refreezing.

#becarefuloutthere

Comment

Finally! The merest sprinkling on the cars when I came out this morning; less than the icing sugar on a Victoria sponge, but definitely snow

Comment

Working...
            X