• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Duchess of Cambridge pregnant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    So if we abolished the Royal Family these people would no longer visit?

This figure was calculated from the number of people visiting British Heritage sites which were ultimately created for the royal family. I don't think anyone is saying bulldoze Buckingham Palace. I would still keep them all open as tourist sites.

Comment

Because they're work-shy?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Sponging twats the lot of them.

WGAS if shes pregnant. I can tell this is going to piss me off for 9 months.

BTW - did I mention that its the English royal family as well with zero affiliation to wales at all?
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Sponging twats the lot of them.

BTW - did I mention that its the English royal family as well with zero affiliation to wales at all?
          I hope she decides to abort

Comment

Who GAS about Wales?

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
              So if we abolished the Royal Family these people would no longer visit?

This figure was calculated from the number of people visiting British Heritage sites which were ultimately created for the royal family. I don't think anyone is saying bulldoze Buckingham Palace. I would still keep them all open as tourist sites.
              Don't apply logic to a monarchists viewpoint, it scares them off.

Makes me laugh. Thats it Frank, we're not going to England, as the queens no longer there and I do so much enjoy tea with her...

It's stopped thousands visiting versailles, etc, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                True dis. I'm already very irritated by the torrent of gushing nonsense in the news.

Comment

Why haven't the British chucked out their Monarchy like most countries did years ago? They are a sideshow now kept around to the papers have some copy on slow news days.

The argument about tourism is fallacy, people come to see the building etc, almost no tourists ever see a Royal family member.

Comment

Originally posted by LatteLiberal View Post
                    Why haven't the British chucked out their Monarchy like most countries did years ago?
                    Because the majority of people don't want to, simples!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by LatteLiberal View Post
                      The argument about tourism is fallacy, people come to see the building etc, almost no tourists ever see a Royal family member.
                      They come to see the buildings because we still have a royal family. The Yanks love the whole idea - they can see old buildings in any European country but they come to London drawn by the queen.

Comment

Working...
                      X