• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Definition of cretin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Any idea what the Cuk definition of cretin is?

I thought it was anyone stupider / sadder than Sas but then only AussieLong would qualify.
    Cretinism is a condition of stunted physical and mental development caused by congenital untreated hypothyroidism in infancy/childhood.

Interesting that we (well most of us) would no longer consider using 'spaz', 'mong' or 'flid', but cretin seems to be OK. Round these parts anyway.

Comment

Definition of cretin

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Cretinism is a condition of stunted mental development in infancy/childhood.
      Well sas definitely qualifies under that criteria
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Cretinism is a condition of stunted physical and mental development caused by congenital untreated hypothyroidism in infancy/childhood.

Interesting that we (well most of us) would no longer consider using 'spaz', 'mong' or 'flid', but cretin seems to be OK. Round these parts anyway.
        very interesting ... all politically incorrect words which you listed are slang. cretin on the other hand is a full medical term.
        If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

sasguru is a spazzy mongy flid.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            I thought your preference was skype ?
            Yeah ok, give me 5 minutes to have a trim. Beats chat roulette. PM me your email. Don't mind my balaclava.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
              Yeah ok, give me 5 minutes to have a trim. Beats chat roulette. PM me your email. Don't mind my balaclava.
              I know we have had our differences in the past AussieLong, so Fck off

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                I know we have had our differences in the past AussieLong, so Fck off

Whilst you are biting, I'll be here.

You remind me of a *slightly* posher Jim Royle from the Royle Family

Comment

Working...
                X