• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Verbal Abuse needed....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    You're a bit of a racist bastard on the sly, aren't you?

If you can't compete then find a niche that very few can exploit. Failing that, get the hell out of Dodge.
    I am not a racist so stop insulting me. I also did not ask for your advice.
    If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
      I am not a racist so stop insulting me. I also did not ask for your advice.
      The evidence would suggest otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        The evidence would suggest otherwise.
        He may not be racist. He's just infatuated with Bob.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Just ask yourself What would Suity do?
          Would he ask you to go forth and multiply?
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
            ... this mysterious interview request for a job in which you do not have experience could be just a trick to get the BoB in. It makes me wonder whether they had any closer match whom they did not offer interview opportunity.

Just saying like ...
            I doubt it, especially as the client is paying a decent rate. They have spent the past few weeks looking for someone with the exact skillset, but were not able to. I have similar experience, but by no means experienced with the product they are using.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
            X