• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Verbal Abuse needed....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    Yeah, that's about the same for me. I have a pretty solid up-to-date skillset, but unfortunately suffer from extreme claustrophobia. Once I mention that I need stairs access, the agents and clients simple don't want to know. Still, it's been like this for years for me - always taken me months to find a new role - so I'm pretty used to it by now.

Don't worry, you'll land a role eventually. In the interim, just make sure you've kept a decent warchest!
    Don't all buildings have stairs?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Yeah, that's about the same for me. I have a pretty solid up-to-date skillset, but unfortunately suffer from extreme claustrophobia. Once I mention that I need stairs access, the agents and clients simple don't want to know. Still, it's been like this for years for me - always taken me months to find a new role - so I'm pretty used to it by now.

Don't worry, you'll land a role eventually. In the interim, just make sure you've kept a decent warchest!
      Like Nicola Murray in The Thick of it?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Just ask yourself What would Suity do?
        Retire?
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Retire?
          Wrong, he'd hold it together long enough to get the gig, post his success on cuk then he'd royally **** it up, piss on his shoes, post his woes on cuk and then "disappear" for a few weeks while he waits for the cycle to repeat itself.

Hth.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            Wrong, he'd hold it together long enough to get the gig, post his success on cuk then he'd royally **** it up, piss on his shoes, post his woes on cuk and then "disappear" for a few weeks while he waits for the cycle to repeat itself.
            The boy sure knows how to live.
            nomadd liked this post

Comment

The boy sure knows how to live.
              Costs him a fortune in shoes

Comment

Costs him a fortune in shoes
                I have a girlfriend for that.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Hth.
                  I'm having a case of deja vu.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                    I have an interview tomorrow for a product I hardly know. Looks like it will be an epic fail.
                    ... this mysterious interview request for a job in which you do not have experience could be just a trick to get the BoB in. It makes me wonder whether they had any closer match whom they did not offer interview opportunity.

Just saying like ...
                    If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
                      ... this mysterious interview request for a job in which you do not have experience could be just a trick to get the BoB in. It makes me wonder whether they had any closer match whom they did not offer interview opportunity.

Just saying like ...
                      You're a bit of a racist bastard on the sly, aren't you?

If you can't compete then find a niche that very few can exploit. Failing that, get the hell out of Dodge.

Comment

Working...
                      X