• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking Bad is amazeballs! (Spoiler Alert)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still never seen it. Bought it for Mr ms for Christmas, but it's still in its wrapper.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Bruce Rhino sounds nearly as good a name as Max Power or Trent Steel.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        stuff
        Urgh, American presenters. That Hal Rudnick fella (above) really is a A1 knob, or at least his style is.

Could not watch

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Who?

Er, in the link you posted!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1896093

Comment

I'm only half-way through the 4th series...

But since we only started watching it a week ago, that's not too bad
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              I'm only half-way through the 4th series...

But since we only started watching it a week ago, that's not too bad
              Finished.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

BBC Newsbeat - Bryan Cranston hints that Breaking Bad may not be over

I know its a long shot, but please please please!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

They definitely left it open although it seemed pretty clear they were trying to wrap things up.

I still don't know why they were in such a rush, S5 covered so much ground so quickly that rather than run any risk of dragging things out too far, it detracted by being rushed IMO. At the end of S5 part one I was looking forward to seeing Hank track down Walter, which they blew off in about 5 minutes, and then he went from starting his own outfit in tents to being the billionaire king-pin of a multi-national organisation in about 2 episodes.

S5 should've been 2 full series IMO and that's before even needing more storyline.

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

This is just an illustration of someone making a sharp comment without really understanding the thing they're using to make the joke.
                      • He didn't start cooking drugs primarily to pay for his treatment and avoid bankrupting his family.
                      • He had health insurance
                      • His insurance didn't cover the specific top oncologist his family found
                      • He went into the drug business properly to provide for his family after he was gone, since he was the bread-winner of the family. There's a whole scene where he works out he needs $700k to pay for 2 college educations, pay off the mortgage and leave a pot left over.

That strip niggles me, as a fan, every time someone who hasn't watched the show posts it. Everyone with a professional job in the US has health insurance which covers cancer treatment.

Comment

Working...
                      X