• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking Bad is amazeballs! (Spoiler Alert)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    $0 | Clicking Bad

A bit boring at first but once the cash starts rolling in it's strangley addictive.
    Christ don't anyone tell MudSkipper about the game, the grammar is atrocious!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Breaking Bad - Too Cool

I've watched up to Season 5 Episode 9 -
      for those of you that have watched all, can you tell me if the two items below get explained please (don't say what the story was) just if gets cleared up, or have I missed something

1. How did Hector get confined to the Wheelchair?
      2. When Don Alvaidor (or sommat) says to Gus " You're not in Chile now", after killing his biz partner, what did Gus do previously in Chile?

Just minor points, but fantastic series..........

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingIT View Post
        I've watched up to Season 5 Episode 9 -
        for those of you that have watched all, can you tell me if the two items below get explained please (don't say what the story was) just if gets cleared up, or have I missed something

1. How did Hector get confined to the Wheelchair?
        2. When Don Alvaidor (or sommat) says to Gus " You're not in Chile now", after killing his biz partner, what did Gus do previously in Chile?

Just minor points, but fantastic series..........

I don't recall the answer to either but specifically, they do not get explained in the remaining episodes.

Comment

Didn't Hank start to dig up info on Gus from his days in Chile?

There are a couple of indicators but nothing more IIRC

Comment

Breaking Bad - Too Cool, but hey!!!

Check This:

http://http://jimromenesko.com/2013/10/06/walter-white-obituary-sets-albuquerque-journal-web-traffic-record/

Looks like Fanatical fans abound - Yeah Newspapers!

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingIT View Post
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

It's Breaking Bad DVD day!

Did you already see the alternative ending? I missed it on YouTube as it'd been pulled by the time I looked.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Did you already see the alternative ending? I missed it on YouTube as it'd been pulled by the time I looked.
                  Breaking Bad Alternate Ending (Video)
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    All it really does is remind you what a good actor Cranston is. I suppose makeup and lighting/camera must play a big part it it too; the difference is massive how he looks.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Bugger.

Some 3rd years came in here at lunch time so I'll have to buy the dvd on the way home this afternoon.

Or this evening as it will be, by then, nearly pitch dark.
                      Just kill them Zeity. I'm sure you've got some hydrofluoric acid sitting around somewhere

Comment

Working...
                      X