• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'I am bitterly, bitterly disappointed'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    he is not around to care
    Whoops. Sorry.
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

I would have corrected the errors in the letter and sent it back to him.

"must try harder" written in red on it.

Comment

Originally posted by prozak View Post
        I would have corrected the errors in the letter and sent it back to him.

"must try harder" written in red on it.
        Green. He is a navy man.
        The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

See the Telegraph now has to rehash crap that was in the Daily Mail a couple of weeks ago....
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
            Whoops. Sorry.
            Just Joking
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Just Joking
              Cause is father is alive, how else would DA manage to sell him
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just Joking
                I'm glad. He must be bitterly disappointed in you.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Good to know the standards of Britain's fine naval tradition aren't slipping.

Comment

I came away from reading it on the Dads side, although I am sure the majority of you are right he probably is a dominating prick.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Cause is father is alive, how else would DA manage to sell him
                      He's an agent Granny goes on the price list first.

I must admit having listened to years of how wonderful our child X is from family friends who were employing him, I had to laugh when he was caught bonking his colleague whilst his (trophy but cranky) wife was at home with the kids.

My father has privately made clear his disappointment with some of my actions but his pride in others has washed such shame away.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X