• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What sort of bread do you eat?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
    Children
    Fook off
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Fook off
      Go to your room!

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
        Go to your room!
        Sorry, may have overreacted

Comment

Sorry, may have overreacted

No you didn't. Just cos you take the SY juniors to McD's doesn't make you a bad person. Oh, wait.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            No you didn't. Just cos you take the SY juniors to McD's doesn't make you a bad person. Oh, wait.

SY03-06 couldn't give a flying **** what they eat as long as it is doused in ketchup. Pretty standard.

Comment

SY03-06 couldn't give a flying **** what they eat as long as it is doused in ketchup. Pretty standard.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Sodabread (brown rather than white) or corn bread.

I like to make focaccia as well as there's less faff with proving it.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Sodabread (brown rather than white) or corn bread.

I like to make focaccia as well as there's less faff with proving it.
                  Prove it

Comment

I use a breadmaker to make pizza dough: mix in flour, olive oil, yeast, honey, salt and warm water. 45 mins later, some rollable dough to make thin crust.

Bread: by hand. Never go back to supermarket produce. Cheaper and tastier too.

When bread from supermarkets boasts a shelf life of 2 weeks because they spray fungicide on it, you know it's time to move on.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Nowadays, I will eat anything, i am not too fussed. In fact, half the time it has green bits of mould on it

but when I were fit
                      I used to eat 'Doorsteps'

a doorstep is designed to provide cals, bulk and carbs

probably a two inch thick , 8x8 slab of crusty bread soaked in ketchup. The tough guys used to use brown sauce, because it was spicy

this was scoffed at 11, with a cup o tea. halfway between brekkie and dinner

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X