• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

cruciate ligaments

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15mph?! Were you being towed by a jet-ski?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
      15mph?! Were you being towed by a jet-ski?
      no the hand is moving faster than me Doh!

flat out swiimming 25m in smidgen over 10seconds
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

sounds like u are as accident prone as me!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
          3 broken wrists
          No wonder you are a fast swimmer, you cheat.

Three arms is surely an unfair advantage

Comment

3 arms?

What part of Norfolk are you from then Mrs. Goof?

(DG in 'waiting for whyney to chip in with 'slandering the inbred' moan' mode)
            Why not?

Comment

I hope I never do it.

but if I do, I know the hospital will give me a tubey grip and pack me off home unless I whine like a bitch or offer cash under the table.

Comment

One broken neck, suffered when my space shuttle crash-landed in Mansfield. Luckily I have developed a ground-breaking procedure to fix a completely severed spinal cord, so I was able to instruct the surgeon while he fixed it.

threaded

Comment

shame there was no fuel left in the shuttle you could have done us a favour and flattened Mansfield!

Comment

Working...
                  X