• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Judge Orders Woman to Wear "Idiot" Sign

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
    You're just showing your ignorance now, EO. We've got a little magnifying mirror behind the driver's sun visor that's much more suitable for that.
    Ha , notice how she steers round the bad parking point.
    steers round -geddit ?? steers round

see they are all at it. women drivers

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Ha , notice how she steers round the bad parking point.
      steers round -geddit ?? steers round

see they are all at it. women drivers
      I'm quite good at parallel parking. My first job (right after I passed my test) was in a busy part of town, and involved squeezing into lots of tight parking spaces, so I got plenty of practice. Reversing around a corner is the one I can't do at all well - there's just no angle for the makeup mirror, see?!

Comment

I'm quite good at parallel parking. My first job (right after I passed my test) was in a busy part of town, and involved squeezing into lots of tight parking spaces, so I got plenty of practice. Reversing around a corner is the one I can't do at all well - there's just no angle for the makeup mirror, see?!
        well. thats just proves I am right then. doesnt it ?

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

We got rid of ducking stools for gossips and dunce's hats for slow pupils some years ago. This 'punishment' comes right out of that same outdated school of thinking.
          Yep, far to lenient. A years driving ban, driver reeducation course and a massive fine would have been more appropriate. She got off pretty lightly.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

well. thats just proves I am right then. doesnt it ?
            Oh, EO. You're a bloke: you'll always be wrong, even if no woman is around to hear you speak!*

* I think it was Bishop Berkeley that said that originally. Or was that trees falling in the forest?

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Yep, far to lenient. A years driving ban, driver reeducation course and a massive fine would have been more appropriate. She got off pretty lightly.
              Now that I would have agreed with.

Comment

Oh, EO. You're a bloke: you'll always be wrong, even if no woman is around to hear you speak!*

* I think it was Bishop Berkeley that said that originally. Or was that trees falling in the forest?
                dont bash the bishop.

look , it's logic. let me explain. if you can park properly, then you must be the exception that proves the rule, therefore i was right all along

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

dont bash the bishop.

look , it's logic. let me explain. if you can park properly, then you must be the exception that proves the rule, therefore i was right all along

I know lots of women who can park properly and lots of bloody men who can't.

Mind you I live in London and it's normally women who drive the car in the week and the men who are Sunday drivers who are just so slow
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    I know lots of women who can park properly and lots of bloody men who can't.

Mind you I live in London and it's normally women who drive the car in the week and the men who are Sunday drivers who are just so slow
                    well if women are such good drivers, how come none of them are driving f1 cars every other sunday ?

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

well if women are such good drivers, how come none of them are driving f1 cars every other sunday ?

Same reason top chefs are men.

We can't be f****** bothered.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X